Theory Test and Hazard Perception in Gujarati
The new 2013 version in Gujarati now available to buy
Since 2004 we have been producing the Theory Test DVD Software for learner drivers. Over that time with customer feedback we have improved the DVD software to ensure all new learners are capable of passing first time.
Buy Now for just £24.99 inc. free shipping
[column size="1-2" last="0" style="0"]
THE PACKAGE CONTAINS TWO PC-DVDS
The Theory Test PC-DVD contains the following:
- Virtual Exam for Theory Test contains offical DSA question bank for 2013
- Progress Monitor where you can spot your weaknesses
- Voice Over for all questions and answers in Gujarati
- Learn by Chapter Option
The Hazard Perception PC-DVD contains the following:
- 5 Minute Driving Stanards Agency Hazard Perception Introduction
- Video translated in Gujarati
- Virtual Exam for Hazard Perception Test using 60+ Clips
[column size="1-2" last="1" style="0"][/column]
Terms of Purchase and Use
1. Purchase of this software allows you to use it on 1 PC / Laptop only. 2. The DVD is copy protected and you will need to enter the password on each insertion of the DVD into the DVD Drive.
Returns / Refunds
1. Please install and test the DVD and Software with 72 Hours of Purchase.
2. Please email any faults with any DVD’S within this time period.
3. Please return any faulty DVD back to us in original packaging.
4. Upon receipt we will check the DVD for any faults. If the DVD is faulty we will send a replacement DVD free of charge, If no fault is found with the DVD we will send this back to you.
5. No refund will be provided if not brought to our attention, via email, with 72 Hours of purchase.
6. If you require a refund because you have changed your mind then a 30% administration charge will apply and we will need ALL the packaging, contents, serial numbers back before a refund can be given
PLEASE ONLY PURCHASE OUR SOFTWARE AND BOOKS FROM THIS WEBSITE OR FROM GOOD REPUTABLE RETAIL OUTLETS / OFFICIAL WEBSITES
WE ARE A LICENSED COMPANY THAT ARE GRANTED PERMISSION FROM THE DSA TO REPRODUCE TRANSLATED MATERIAL INTO DIFFERENT LANGUAGES